Jovian Sky Jovian Sky

thats awesome!

Very nice song! And hey, isn't the other song called Omega Wing?

-Hope- -Hope-

BEAUTIFUL

This is so great, I can't explain how much value it has. You are a LEGEND. I love the laughing in the background near the end.

Downloaded >>> straight to the iPod ^^

Waterflame responds:

Hi man! thanks alot! :D glad you liked it that much ^^

-Welcome to metropolis- -Welcome to metropolis-

That is awesome

This song is just so cool. And dude where do you get all those awesome drum samples??? Love your work, keep at it :D

Waterflame responds:

they arent really that awesome :D most of the drumsounds in this song are from a prec. pac i found online long time ago.. also, one of the drums is a loop i made some days before this one XD thanks! i will!

Zango- The Electric Fish Dance Zango- The Electric Fish Dance

lol that was wack (rollover the little homie guy)

dude that was random stuffage. And you got that bass down, but it fluctuated too much, you need more synths! Like other sub ones and a lead melody. Also the beat ended all weird. And I think you forgot about 4 measures again...

Keep practicing, dawgie dawg homie g-fizzle fo shizzle b-dizzle
lol

ZangoBlaze responds:

ya the last to measures have are 1 and 2 measure so i guess i forgot.. again :P hx for the input cuz!

-Swampland- -Swampland-

sugar farms land

i listened to it a couple times, and at first i didn't like it. but then, while i listened to it while doing my flash stuff, i guess i began to appreciate how cool it actually was. Now i think it's great. love the background voices.

Yes i agree with everyone else. make into DnB!

-RocketRace- -RocketRace-

awesome!

very well done. the beat was totally spicy (as my cousin would put it), all the synths fit perfectly together, background noises added to the awesomeness, and the vocals made it complete. And those breaks were definitely nailed =)

dude this kicks arse!

-Afterburners- -Afterburners-

mmm... yum...

yup.
-nice solid beat
-good use of effects
-i like the synth that came in at 1:46

i gave you a 9 because of the melodies. It just seemed like too much 'beat' and not enough 'melody'

-Morgans harvest- -Morgans harvest-

im not sure

hmm... i'm not sure... i guess i don't like it because i've never been fond of rock or country.

Great job though =)

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Love it!

great song. i like the unique snare you used. i was feeling a bit depressed when i got on the computer but when i heard this, it cheered me up. thanks! i really want to get castle crashers, but i'm a nintendo fan and don't have a 360 =( Actually, there's no way my mom or dad would buy me one, and i'm practically broke so i can't get one myself 0.0

For some reason, i think you should make and/or submit more orchestral songs =)

Reodor's Ballad Trance Reodor's Ballad Trance

Very good

although i have no idea what flaklypa is.

?????

cycerin responds:

its the best puppet film in the whole wide world is what!