A One Level Game A One Level Game

......

i was playing for about 1 minute and found that it was too tedious and that i had a lot of better things to do.

Drone Wars Drone Wars

very great game

very fun and addicting. i was on my computer for a very long time, playing through those 8 missions several times. Survival mode was not well developed. 100 ore per level is not enough to fend off that many enemies. There also could have been more missions that involve fighting enemy drone colonies. And it was kind of annoying to only be able to build one drone at a time. Maybe you could of made the mothership design a little bigger, with several drone deployment ports? That way you could build more drones faster.
Overall, it was an awesome game.
PS - i did not see any use for the technology, since you dont have much time to complete most missions. It takes way too long to upgrade it.

Mouse Avoider #30 Mouse Avoider #30

great

i finished the game in about 2 minutes. You can still cheat by right-clicking. thats the only flaw.

btw, can you help me, ive been working on a mouse avoider too and i cant disable clicking to cheat. ive tried if (Key.isDown(1 and 2)) but it still wont work.

Jurian responds:

I just made my Background a button with this code:

on(press) {gotoandstop("Cheater", 1}

this isn't precise but you'll understandx what I did.